As a PR and Communications Manager, you will support GlobMed’s founders and marketing team in discovering, establishing, nurturing and managing early-stage relationships with business partners, suppliers, and investors while also identifying new organisations to partner with. You will be in regular contact with internal and external stakeholders with whom you will be working on a daily basis.
Skills and Experience
- strong communication and coordination skills for facilitating better relationships with clients and other partners
- strong analytical skills to develop a deep understanding of the services being sold, the markets in which they are being sold and broader industry trends
- experience and a successful sales track record in a related industry
- experience creating and executing measurable PR and communications strategies for internal and external stakeholders
- experience planning and managing B2B events
- flexibility and willingness to travel abroad when required
Why Work at GlobMed?
At GlobMed, we foster a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. We offer the potential for significant corporate growth and career development. We promote a culture of collaboration and shared excellence while encouraging an open and honest exchange of ideas. We are always in search of potential employees who share our vision and want to make a difference today.