Here at GlobMed, we have the mission to remove geographical barriers with regard to healthcare services. By identifying clusters of like-minded specialists in all branches of medicine, across several countries, we aim to provide a wider world of choice and solutions to our clients
We are looking for UK-based healthcare professionals of all levels to join us.
GlobMed offers a fulfilling work environment where everyone has the opportunity to feel confident in helping patients; spending more time doing what you love and less time on admin.
You will work as part of a health team to assess and evaluate patients from initial consultation throughout their treatment journey. Our extensive induction programme, alongside our fantastic non-clinical support team, will ensure that you hit the ground running with all the preparation and assistance needed.
- Team collaboration to provide medical perspectives, assessment and diagnostic conclusions,
and therapeutic interventions tailored to benefit each client.
- Initial consultation with clients before creating a medical summary for further consultation with the secondary specialist. You will not be expected to be the decision-maker for specialist care.
- Meticulous assistance to each client, where further support may be required, pre, during and post-treatment.
- Fulfilment of GlobMed passport/records with client’s documentation.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Registered at GMC.
- Based in the UK.
- Highly motivated to provide world-class healthcare to patients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate about our vision and mission.
- Driven to continually learn and develop.
- Ability to conduct your own personal development and revalidation.
- Flexibility - choose where and when you work.
- Competitive salary.
- Access to the GlobMed network for your own health needs at a subsidised price + wellness
contribution - we care about your health and well-being.
- Less Admin work – our non-clinical support team will take care of that.
- Full training in using our systems + learning and development budget.
- Paid annual leave + Paternity/Maternity leave and private pension contributions.