As a Healthcare Manager, you will engage with private healthcare providers in the UK and internationally to identify and establish the full range of healthcare services and treatments that will benefit our clients. You will collaborate with Affiliate, Medical, Marketing, Clinical and Commercial teams as well as other stakeholders during the set up and the creation of our Global Healthcare Network. You will work directly with clients and patients overseeing, managing and coordinating the overall process of healthcare procurement and delivery. You will run the efficient day to day delivery of consulting engagements and workstreams.
This is the perfect opportunity for ambitious and driven candidates who have worked within Healthcare or on Healthcare Consulting projects and are looking for a new and exciting environment in which to thrive and develop a rewarding career in healthcare.
- Graduate with a medical related degree (such as but not limited to: Biomedical Science, Biology, Human Sciences and Medical Practice) with a strong passion for healthcare and a global perspective with regards to the delivery of medical treatments and services
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Candidates should have a general interest in business
- Confident in building relationships and collaborating with medical experts and stakeholders
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to translate and convey complex medical and healthcare information into clear, accurate, and succinct content
- Intellectual curiosity, enthusiastic team member, and exceptional eye for detail accompanied by technical accuracy with regards to medicine and business
- Natural accountability and responsibility for the workload and for the clients under your care
- A desire and drive to help grow an exciting and ambitious startup looking to go global
- Suitable degrees: PhD in life sciences, MD, PharmD, biomedical MSc and RN
Why Work at GlobMed?
At GlobMed, we foster a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. We offer the potential for significant corporate growth and career development. We promote a culture of collaboration and shared excellence while encouraging an open and honest exchange of ideas. We are always in search of potential employees who share our vision and want to make a difference today.