With an established network of thousands of world-class doctors, medical experts and specialists, based in 5 globally renowned medical destinations (London, Milan, Barcelona, Istanbul and Johannesburg); we are building a UK-based dedicated medical consultancy team, which, working hand in hand with our network of healthcare providers, will help ensure the seamless delivery of tailored, high-quality, and affordable healthcare solutions for our patients.
You will facilitate, oversee, manage and coordinate the overall process of healthcare procurement and delivery between our network of healthcare providers and our patients.
In this role, you will work closely with UK GPs, Specialists, Diagnostic Labs, and Testing operations. Your main responsibility will be managing our patients’ healthcare journeys, ensuring they receive optimal care tailored to their specific requirements, budget, and circumstances. Moreover, you will uphold the highest standard of service and support for each patient, seamlessly managing their journey from the initial call through to recovery.
- Be the main point of contact for patients, ensuring the smooth running of their entire patient journey
- Work closely with the Operations team to coordinate and schedule medical procedures and all other appointments for your patients
- Manage a varied workload including building and maintaining numerous personal relationships with patients simultaneously
- Inform, guide and support patients throughout their treatment journeys via phone, email, and WhatsApp
This is the perfect opportunity for ambitious and driven candidates with a passion for caring for others while at the same time looking for a new and exciting environment in which to thrive and develop an exciting career in healthcare.
- You write and speak English to an advanced level
- Confident in building relationships and collaborating with medical professionals
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to translate and convey medical and healthcare information into clear, accurate, and succinct content
- Intellectual curiosity, enthusiastic team member, and exceptional eye for detail accompanied by technical accuracy with regards to medicine and business
- Natural accountability and responsibility for the workload and for the patients under your care
- A desire and drive to help grow an exciting and ambitious startup looking to go global
- Suitable degrees, but not limited: PhD in life sciences, MD, PharmD, biomedical MSc and RN
Why Work at GlobMed?
At GlobMed, we foster a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. We offer the potential for significant personal, professional and financial growth with opportunities for career development. We promote a healthy but competitive culture whilst always striving for excellence. We are always in search of like minded professionals who share our vision and passion and want to make a real difference in the world.
Fast track career opportunities for exceptional individuals are always available and Visa Sponsorship may be available.
Location: presence required in our office located in Central London.
Starting Salary: £28,000 per year reviewed quarterly.
Job Type: Full-time