Please ensure you have read, understood, and agree with the following terms and conditions:
Article 1.0: understanding and acknowledgement
- The general nature of all procedures and treatments will be fully explained to the client, as well as the potential risks and permanent nature.
- The client will confirm they have read and fully understood.
- The client will receive a medical history form to complete at the pre-procedure appointment. They must inform the clinic in advance of ANY or ALL medical conditions they are aware of, for example:
– Allergies/Hay fever
– Keloid scarring or previous abnormal/difficult wound healing
– Kidney disease
– Asthma or wheezing
– Kidney stone or blood in the urine
– Liver disease or jaundice
– Back problems/pain
– Loss of appetite
– Bladder infection
– Lung trouble/disease
– Bleeding tendency/clotting problems/ haemophilia
– Neuritis (inflammation of nerves)
– Bone or Joint deformity
– Breathing difficulties
- GlobMed will not be held responsible for any damages due to the client’s failure to disclose the details mentioned above.
- The client will inform a doctor of all medications taken in the last 30 days.
- The client should avoid taking Aspirin or Ibuprofen from seven days before any procedure and must inform their clinic if they have done so.
- The client should avoid alcohol 7 days before their treatment and inform their clinic if they have done so.
- GlobMed reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
- GlobMed reserves the right to amend the pricing structure at any time and without prior notice.
Article 2.0: Treatment
- GlobMed will not be held liable for any associated costs connected with aftercare or follow up treatment to deal with any possible complications. This usually includes travel, accommodation or economic costs to the client relating to the time taken off work or loss of potential earnings.
- GlobMed can provide a guideline for how long any given procedure will take to complete. Due to numerous variables and/or instances, the procedure may be shorter or longer than estimated.
- GlobMed reserves the right to cancel the procedure in the interest of the client’s safety in such cases where they are deemed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. The non-refundable deposit will be retained as a cancellation charge in such an event.
- If a procedure is cancelled on medical grounds, the clinic will advise of any measures the client needs to take and will attempt to reschedule the procedure once. If the patient does not wish to reschedule and/or cannot reschedule for medical reasons, the clinic will retain full payment for the procedure as a cancellation charge.
Article 3: Payments
- A non-refundable deposit must be paid in advance to secure the Client´s chosen procedure date. This can be paid by card, telephone, cash in person, or bank transfer. The client´s desired booking date will remain available for other clients to reserve until a deposit is placed.
- The balance will be paid on the morning of the procedure (if paying by card or cash). Bank transfers must be initiated in advance to ensure all funds have cleared by the chosen procedure date.
- Accepted means of payment: Visa and MasterCard, cash and bank transfers.
Please note the following are not accepted: cheques, American Express or Laser cards. All card payments must be accompanied by a photographic ID for security purposes.
- If paying by card on your procedure day, please advise your bank of the payment in advance so that they are aware it is a genuine transaction. Payment must clear before the procedure commences – if not, any issues with blocked transactions may result in the cancellation of your surgery and the retention of your deposit.
Article 4: Appointments and Cancellations
- GlobMed can ensure that your procedure will run to schedule. However, we may need to cancel or postpone your procedure at short notice for reasons beyond our control. In this unlikely event, every effort will be made to contact you in advance.
- GlobMed reserves the right to amend booked surgery dates. Such changes are rare and are only undertaken in the client´s best interest and safety. In the unlikely event of a surgery date being changed or postponed, the deposit sum and other payments will be transferred to the next available date.
- GlobMed will not be liable for costs arising from scheduling changes in the provision of our services, including (but not limited to) travel costs, accommodation costs, any economic cost to the client relating to the time taken off work or loss of potential earnings.
- Appointments are subject to availability. Appointment times are subject to change and are only made available to you at our sole discretion. If:
- You require medical advice and you are unable to access GlobMed for whatever reason;
- There are no Appointments available to suit your requirements;
- You miss an appointment for whatever reason;
- You lose connection to the Platform during an Appointment; or
- Your appointment is cancelled, including as a result of a Practitioner being unavailable;
It’s your responsibility to either book an alternative Appointment with us or seek appropriate alternative medical advice from alternative service providers (e.g. your NHS GP practice if you are registered with one).
- You can choose to book an appointment in advance. You can request an Appointment on your chosen date and time (subject to availability) via the Platform.
- After you have requested an Appointment via the Platform, you will be sent written confirmation of the appointment in the form of an email. If you do not receive such confirmation within twenty-four (24) hours of requesting your appointment (or, in the case of same-day Appointments, please contact us to check we have received your booking request.
- If you wish to change the date or time of your appointment, you should do this via the Platform as soon as possible. We will let you know if the change is possible. If possible, we will let you know about any changes to the date or time of your appointment or anything else that would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to cancel your appointment.
- It’s our duty if we make changes to an Appointment once booked. We will advise you by email or phone as soon as possible if we have to amend, change or cancel any appointment that you have booked.
- If you want a consultation as quickly as possible on the same day, you will need to check for any availability via the Platform. The waiting time and all other time estimates provided and/or published on the Platform are based on our system’s best estimates, having reviewed live activity and usage statistics. You accept that the waiting time and all other time estimates are provided as a guide only and do not guarantee the Services or that a connection with a Practitioner will be made within specific parameters, within a given time period or at all. You accept that we will not refund fees based on waiting times or any other time estimates being inaccurate.
- GlobMed does not offer a prescription provision or fulfilment service. Prescriptions will only be issued by Practitioners where appropriate, legal and responsible in the circumstances and as the result of discussion and mutual agreement between you and the Practitioner.
- Please note: you may not be able to choose the Practitioner for your appointment unless we make this option available to you on the Platform, which we may do from time to time at our sole discretion. We do not make any guarantee whatsoever as to the availability of any single Practitioner at any time.