Below are our policies regarding collecting, using and disclosing personal data when you use our services and the choices associated with said data. We only ever use your data to provide and improve our Service. By using our Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Collection of information and use
GlobMed uses several different types of personal information for various purposes to provide and improve the Service we provide for you.
While using our services, we may ask you to provide us with personal information such as;
– Your first and last name
– Contact number
– Address, State, Province, ZIP/postal code, city etc.
– Email address
Usage of Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used. This data usage may include information such as your device’s IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser type, browser version, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other diagnostic data.
Most cookies collect general information, for example, how visitors arrive at and use our Sites, the device they are using, their IP (Internet Protocol) address, what pages they are viewing and their approximate location. You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not use some portions of our Service.
Use of Data
The collected data is used for various purposes such as:
- Providing additional contact information to provide more information
- Providing and maintaining our Service
- Notifying you about changes to our Service
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Providing customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
Transfer of Data
Your data may be transferred to and maintained on computers outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Data in the belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend our rights or property
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of our Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Under the Data Protection act 2018 and the GDPR, you have several rights which may apply to the services we provide.
- Access: Subject to certain exceptions, you have the right to request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it
- Correcting: You have the right to request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Deletion: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object to where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Restrict: You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Portability: You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw Consent: You have the right to withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, please contact us.